priced between $250 - $270 each
Prices are based on quantity, printed/engraved details, timelines and final specifications. Bulk discount available.
example as shown
Top - Anodised aluminium with rear panel in pink, front panel in light black/charcoal and wood in Maple with a clear Danish oil. Laser engraved text and logo on wood and aluminium.
Size - 325mm H (12.5”) x 130mm W (5”) x 40mm D (1.5”)
Weight - Approximately .5kg (1.1 pound).
- Artwork setup and screen printing in one colour per panel
- Artwork must be supplied in eps format
- Coloured screen printing available*
Lead times can vary depending on the size of the project, design approval and final artwork approval.
- We source our wood products from suppliers that are FSC certified.
- Our pine beetle wood is recovered from devastated forests.
- Bamboo is fast growing; harvestable in 1-3 years as opposed to hardwoods that can take up to 40 years + to mature.
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- Aluminium has a lower melting temperature than other metals (less energy required to create/recycle)
- Anodising uses less product to create a coating than painting or powder coating. Additionally, overspray or post painting clean up (solvents) is not an issue with anodising.
- Matte finish
- Bamboo, natural
- Bamboo, caramel
- Pine beetle wood (denim pine, recovered)
- Douglas Fir
- Red Oak
- Others available on request