two-tone bamboo eco awards - premium
priced between $230 - $260 each
Prices are based on quantity, printed/engraved details, timelines and final specifications. Bulk discount available.
examples as shown
Two layers of natural bamboo and one of caramel bamboo. Plaque printed on a premium 2mm (0.0800") silver anodised aluminium plate with a full colour UV flatbed printing process.
Size - 275mm H (11”) x 60mm W (2.5”) x 60mm D (2.5”)
Weight - Approximately .5kg (1.1 pound)
- Artwork setup and printing in full colour on either aluminium or acrylic
- Artwork must be supplied in eps format
Lead times can vary depending on the size of the project, design approval and final artwork approval.
- Bamboo is fast growing; harvestable in 1-3 years as opposed to hardwoods that can take up to 40 years + to mature.
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- Aluminium has a lower melting temperature than other metals (less energy required to create/recycle)
- Anodising uses less product to create a coating than painting or powder coating. Additionally, overspray or post painting clean up (solvents) is not an issue with anodising.
- Matte finish
- Bamboo, natural
- Bamboo, caramel
- Others available on request