between $270 - $420 each (many options for customisation which is why the price range is so varied)
Prices are based on design, quantity, printed details, timelines and final specifications. Bulk discount available.
examples as shown
A mix of square and rectangular aluminium extrusion with anodised and painted finishes. Graphics have been either screen printed or printed with our UV flatbed printer. Some featured with a CNC and/or laser cut and folded aluminium accent graphic/part. Different materials for end caps. This is a modern, timeless and unique design. The tall slender shape makes this trophy/award easy to hold. Due to the unique shape and colourful design, this award will photograph better than a standard glass or crystal trophy/award.
Size - Between 260mm (10") - 350mm H (14”) tall. Custom height available. 65mm (2.5") x 65mm (2.5") profile.
Weight - Approximately 2kg (4 pounds).
Options - square or round edge available.
- Printing in full colour on two sides, including CMYK, white and clear gloss.
- Artwork must be supplied in eps format.
- Three dimensional parts can be affixed or wrapped around award.
Lead times can vary depending on the size of the project, design approval and final artwork approval.
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- Aluminium has a lower melting temperature than other metals (less energy required to create/recycle)
- Anodising uses less product to create a coating than painting or powder coating. Additionally, overspray or post painting clean up (solvents) is not an issue with anodising.
finishes and colours
- Anodising - matte or brushed finish
- Custom colours available in spray paint
- Textured powder coating available.