achieve - bamboo eco plaques
priced between $190 - $220 each
Prices are based on quantity, printed/engraved details, timelines and final specifications. Bulk discount available.
example as shown
Natural bamboo with laser engraving. Accent panel in a premium 2mm (0.0800") silver anodised aluminium with a colour silk screening printing process.
Size - 350mm H (14”) x 75mm W (3”) x 25mm D (1”)
Weight - Approximately .5kg (1.1 pound)
- Artwork setup and printing in full colour on either aluminium or acrylic
- Artwork must be supplied in eps format
Lead times can vary depending on the size of the project, design approval and final artwork approval.
- Bamboo is fast growing; harvestable in 1-3 years as opposed to hardwoods that can take up to 40 years + to mature.
- Aluminium is 100% recyclable
- Aluminium has a lower melting temperature than other metals (less energy required to create/recycle)
- Anodising uses less product to create a coating than painting or powder coating. Additionally, overspray or post painting clean up (solvents) is not an issue with anodising.
- Matte finish
(colours other than silver/clear at an additional cost)
- Bamboo, natural
- Bamboo, caramel
- Others available on request